Introducing the 60-Day Challenge: A chance for you to bet on yourself and achieve your goals!
For the next 60 days, commit to spending 2 hours every day working towards your goals or replacing a bad habit with a positive one. Whether you want to start a business, get in shape, learn a new skill, or improve your mental health, this challenge is for you.
But here's the catch: you have to bet on yourself. Choose an amount of money that you're willing to put on the line. If you successfully complete the challenge, I will double your money. That's right - you'll not only achieve your goals, but you'll also come out financially ahead. However, if you don't complete the challenge, I'll keep the money you bet. This is to ensure that you're truly committed and motivated to succeed.
So, are you ready to take the 60-Day Challenge and bet on yourself? It's time to turn your dreams into reality and achieve the success you deserve. Let's do this!
Please read thoroughly and click the submission button to enter.
STATE YOUR GOAL
Clearly defined goals:
Each contestant will need to define specific, measurable goals they want to achieve during the 60-day challenge.
This could be done through a written statement or video submission.
1. Every day, participants must check-in with the group chat and prove completion of their two-hour dedication, by dropping a photo in the group chat as evidence.
2. The photo should clearly show that the participant has been actively working on their goal for at least two hours that day.
GENERATE A PLAN
Action plan: Each contestant will need to develop a plan that requires:
1. Breaking down the goal into smaller steps.
2. Setting deadlines, and identifying the resources and support needed to reach goal.
WEEKLY MINDSET CALLS
1. Participants must attend all 8 weekly Zoom calls.
2. After each Zoom call, participants must provide feedback on the call (if you cannot attend the call will be recorded. You are still required to watch and provide feedback on it).
3. The feedback should cover topics discussed in the Zoom call and provide constructive criticism, suggestions, and any other relevant comments.